Let me start by saying I have a love/hate relationship with Amazon Prime. If I can’t find it in the store, Amazon ALWAYS comes thru! Recently, my wishlist and shopping cart have been growing with summer must haves and I wanted to share them with ya’ll.
1. Cute portable cooler tote. First up, is this adorable cooler. It isn’t clunky like all the other cooler bags I have owned and it even blends in as a cute bag. It is perfect for a day out at the splash park or zoo with your kiddos.
2. Round Rattan/Straw Bag. I have been wanting a straw bag for awhile now. They are perfect for summer and really just pulls your whole outfit together. I love this one because of it’s round shape. I think it gives the bag a vintage feel and it’s under $20!!
3. Avocado Pajama Set. Who doesn’t love a cute summer PJ! BONUS, they have avocados on them. There were so many other prints but these were my favorite by far!
4. Sand Free Beach Towel. I absolutely hate it when I go to the beach and there is sand all over my towel. It’s even worse when it is wet sand and it will not come off. Well, look no further, this microfiber sand free beach towel is a game changer for when you and your family go to the beach.
5. Watermelon Float. It isn’t summer without a fruit themed pool float. This one is awesome because it is flat and large enough to lay on in the water without being easy to tip, so basically its husband and kid proof.
6.Cactus Popsicle Molds. My kids love to fill popsicle mold with coke, juice, and anything that will freeze. These cactus ones are so cute and they are easy for kids to do all on their. own. Can I get an amen from all the mommas!
7.Everyday T-shirt Dress. A staple in every woman’s closet should be a T-shirt dress. This one is so cute and flattering especially if your petite like me. This is under $15. WHAT?!!
8.Marble Essential Oil Diffuser. Okay, this isn’t necessarily a summer product but I couldn’t pass this up because it is under $35. It is so sleek and will blend in with any decor you have while making your house smell divine.
9.Supergoop Sunscreen. If you haven’t tried this brand yet, you need to! I love this brand and it is so good for your skin as well. I love this spray and its smell!
10.Waterproof Sandals. We all need waterproof sandals when we are trekking to the pool or beach. These white ones are so versatile and will match any beachwear that you have.