It is officially the start of Summer and with that comes all the summer fashion! In summer I always tell myself less is always more. Less makeup and less clothes. We recently moved to Fort Worth, TX and let me tell you the heat is no joke ya’ll!
So today on the blog I’m sharing my minimal summer fashion tips and products that I am loving this year!
1. Cute One Piece Swimsuit: I love a good simple one piece swim suit that keeps everything high and tight, can I get an amen?! This one is both simple and stylish with cute back straps and bonus, it is on major SALE right now. Click the link above to snag one before they sell out.
2. Lightweight Statement Earrings: Leather earrings have quickly become the new trend and I LOVE it. They are super lightweight while still making a statement. Nickel and Suede is my favorite place to order my leather earrings and BONUS they come in 3 different sizes.
3. Classy Bathing Suit Cover Up: I have the hardest time finding cute swimsuit covers and when I stumbled on this one from Amazon I fell in love. Its long, classy, and does not over heat. OH, and its less than $16.
4. Straw Beach Bag: When you have kids you need a bag to carry ALL THE THINGS to the pool. There is nothing more cute than a straw bag with some colorful details. I have seen the best ones this season at Target.
5. Open Toe Heels: These heels are a MUST for summer. They are so versatile and can be worn with dresses, shorts, slacks, and jeans. Keep it neutral or make a statement with a pop of color! The chunky heel makes them so comfortable and easy to walk in.
6. Glowing Skin: I try to keep my makeup minimal while walking around in this summer heat. So a safe minimal sunscreen and liquid bronzer are all I like to wear on my skin for those hot summer days. Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum and Young Livings Mineral Sunscreen are my FAVS for my skin. The bronzer is amazing for all skin types and gives the perfect glow and shimmer to your face.
Trade the layers and busy accessories for sassy and sleek minimal details!