Skincare as always been one of my favorite things! I have very dry skin with the occasional acne break out. I thought that once I hit my late twenties I wouldn’t have to worry about acne anymore. Well, that isn’t the case for me! All the products in the picture above are all part of my current skincare routine.
1. I always start with a gentle oil cleanse that gets rid of all my makeup and cleanses my skin at the same time. Recently, I have been loving the new MIRAH Luminous Cleansing Oil from Young Living. It smells SO good and is very gentle and bonus there aren’t any harmful ingredients in it either. It literally melts all my makeup off and cleanses.
2. I do a double cleanse. I know I’m extra, I use the Rodan and Fields Unblemish Line for acne. This is the only regimen that I have found that clears up my face. I use step 1 the as a mask or just a cleanse. I then use the step 2, which is the toner to balance the pH of my skin as well as clean out my pores. I finish with the step 3 which is the actual acne treatment. Click the link above to see which Rodan and Fields regimen is best for your skin.
3. At night I add the Rodan and Fields Active Hydration Serum and it makes my skin feel so smooth and helps lock in moisture.
4. I finish my night time routine with the rosehip oil. If I could only use one product it would be this. It is all natural and does wonders for discoloration, fine lines, and dry skin. BONUS! It is from Amazon!
5. At least 2-3 times a week I use the Drunk Elephant TLC Sukari Babyfacial. This is the holy grail skincare product. It tingles when you put it on but makes your skin so soft and exfoliated.
I am constantly looking for new skincare products so I’m sure I will be doing many posts like this in the future. Please feel free to comment below any questions you have.