Alright y’all, today on the blog I’m sharing my top Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks, along with all the information about the sale. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is different than any other sale because instead of out of season items being marked down, it is all the new upcoming fall fashion line from top brands on MAJOR sale. Nordstrom breaks the sale down into two parts early access is for anyone who is a Nordstrom card holder. However, you don’t have yo use the card to shop early access you just have to have one. Early access is now thru July 19th and then the sale will be open to everyone at midnight June 20th! If something is out of stock now, keep checking they randomly add stock throughout the sale.
I will list all of my top picks and link them as well. Some of these I have purchased and some of have not, I just really love them and wanted to share. Keep in mind that many things will be sold out but Nordstrom will restock Friday, July 20th at Midnight when the sale opens for everyone.
1. Color Block Sweater. This sweater is SO SOFT and fuzzy. It fits TTS (true to size) on me, but if you are looking for a more relaxed fit I would size up one size. This is one of my favorite pieces and pairs well with jeans.
2. Bell Sleeve Sweater. I also got this sweater, even though it is really similar to the other one except this one has bell sleeves and I am a sucker for bells sleeves.
3. Yellow Scalloped Sweater. I also purchased this sweater in store at Nordstrom after trying it on. The scallop detail at the collar and the small ruffle on the sleeves is so flattering and feminine. Comes in a lot of different colors too.
4. Green Sweater/Tunic. This is another sweater that I purchases in store. I love it because it is long enough to wear with leggings but also looks cute tucked into jeans.
5. Cream Cardigan. This cardigan was on the sale last year and I kicked myself for not getting it. I was super excited when I saw that it was on the sale this year. I would say to size down one size in this it does run pretty large.
6. Barefoot Dreams Poncho. I did not purchase this but it is on my wishlist. I have been wanting something from this brand for sometime now.
7. Striped Tee. I got four of these! They are a stable piece in my closet and I got them both in solid colors and stripes! They are great to lounge in or to dress up with some heels!
8. Camisole. I have been needing a camisole to wear under sweaters and this is the perfect one. There is small detailing at the top instead of just looking like a plain tank.
9. Wrap Dress. Everyone needs a red dress. I have fallen in LOVE with wrap dresses recently. They are so flattering and fun to wear. This one is long sleeve which is perfect for transition from summer to fall.
10. Kate Spade Crossbody. This was a splurge for me, but totally worth it! It goes well when you don’t want to lug around your big purse and just need a small one to throw on quick. I got the cream color so it would go with anything.
11. Leopard Clutch. I love everything leopard! This leopard clutch is a great statement piece to turn any plain outfit into a sassy one ;).
12. Knee High Boots. YES! Knee high boots for the short girl! Can I get an AMEN? These are by far my favorite purchase from the whole sale. I got the light tan color. They aren’t tight on my calfs at all and go right to my knee! If you purchase anything from the sale make it these. They are more expensive but I used my rewards.
13. White Booties. This is one item that I actually returned. They are super cute but I didn’t love the way they looked on my ankles. However, if you are taller these would be perfect. I am still on the hunt for some white booties. If you find some holla at ya girl!
14. Tan Ankle Cutout Booties. These cutout booties are so flattering. I don’t know what it is about them but I feel like they make me taller (probably just wishful thinking).
15. Articles of Society Jeans. I have a love/hate relationship when shopping for jeans. Where my short girls at? These jeans are short girl approved and SO CUTE. They are slightly distressed and the bottom hem is distressed and I LOVE it. Also, they are high waisted.
16. BlankNYC Jeans. These jeans sold out in a hot second but should be restocked tomorrow. These are also high waisted and distressed. What I loved about these is they are loose fitting starting at the knee down, making them SOO flattering on. It won’t let me link so as soon as they are back in stock I will update the link.
17. Free People Jeans. These are another pair of high waisted jeans (I see a trend with me). These are light washed and have the busted knee in them. There is also a lot of stretch to these.
Have fun shopping the sale!