My husband Matt and I just celebrated our 11th anniversary, so that basically makes us super heroes these days!
What’s the secret? I don’t know, but I’ll let you know when I find out!
For our anniversary date night we decided to explore downtown Fort Worth for a couple of hours and we did our own version of a progressive date night. A progressive date night is where you have different courses of a meal at different restaurants. We decided to only go to two different restaurants because we wanted to walk around downtown for awhile. We ate chips and queso at Taco Diner by Sundance Square and then for the main part of our meal we went to Reata’s Restaurant and sat on the rooftop.
In honor of celebrating 11 years of wedded bliss I thought it would be fun to share 11 date night ideas to keep your marriage fun 🙂
1. Drive In Theater- Open up the hatch and make a romantic escape to cuddle together and enjoy a double feature.
2. Live Music- Try a restaurant with live music and get your two step on!
3. Disc Golf- Find a park with disc golf and get your competition going.
4. Workout together- or in my case watch him workout. 🙂
5. Comedy Show- We need to try this!
6. Ball Game- Love me some baseball, but any sport with a ball will do 🙂
7. Concert- If there is a special band ya’ll love, splurge on some tickets.
8. Take a Cooking Class- Learn to cook a gourmet meal together.
9. Order in- If you have kids and couldn’t find a sitter, put them to sleep, order in, and play a board game.
10. Paintball- One of our fondest memories before we were married was playing paintball together.
11. Go Kayaking- If you live near a lake rent kayaks for a couple hours.
What are your favorite date night ideas? Leave me a message below and don’t forget to click follow to keep up with any new blog posts!